Re: !Re: virus: Personal Revelation Disclosure

From: Eva-Lise Carlstrom (evalise@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 09:50:07 MST

> 2 I have never been in a porn movie
> 3 I don't think that the ladies of the CoV
> deserve the starring roll in a
> film about the sex-goddesses of the millennium

This would probably not do wonders for my teaching
career.

> 5 I'm bi

> 9 I'm a masochist

This is not true. Actually, I have a very low pain
tolerance. Except when I have a really high one.

> 15 I'm into B&D (bottom).

With the right people.

> 18 I have no piercings

Not even earlobes.

> 19 I'm a pornographer

That would require distribution.

> 23 I like to watch
> 24 I like you to watch

With the right people.

> 25 I find unsafe sex very stimulating

Only when it's safe. :)

> 26 I sleep with squids
> 27 I have sex with squids
> 28 I have never had sex with a squid

Nope, only with friends of the Squid.

> 40 I've got herpes

Did you know that most of the adult population of this
country occasionally gets cold sores? Did you know
that means we all have one form of herpes?
Fortunately, herpes type I doesn't *usually* live very
effectively anywhere except the mouth. Personally, I
decided not to get cold sores anymore. It's worked
well for me so far.

> 46 I'm an exhibitionist

With the right people.

> 47 My entire body is shaved
> 48 I'm wearing a wig

Not right now

> 53 I'm a girl scout

I was a Brownie when I was little and a Camp Fire Girl
later. Now Camp Fire takes both boys and girls.

> 54 I'm married

Yay!

> 76 I have a severe physical reaction to
> sunlight