RE: virus: Lemon Meringue Cyanide PI - Ping Mermaid/Yash

From: Yash (yashk2000@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 03:14:08 MST

Well, in all the things I wrote, I NEVER, not a single time, claim that this
ode is the origin of PI.

You are doing that.

Yet another blatant example of your distortions.

Anyway, other clever people will have already made their minds up.

As for the part below, well, as an exmaple, did you really check the
chronology of pi in the site that Mermaid gave the URL of? And can you tell
us all where Pythagoras is located within this chronology?

Yash.