Re: [Fwd: Re: FW: !Re: virus: Personal Revelation Disclosure]

From: BIll Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Thu Jan 03 2002 - 14:05:34 MST

Humm, I think I may be no longer interested. The shaving and sanding is nice,
nothin like a clean scrote. But I am not much on the bottle or formaldehyde.
And I am not sure that "perv" is the right word unless having the testes in a
bottle of formaldehyde excites you. I think PSYCHO might be more fitting.

Bill