[Fwd: Re: FW: !Re: virus: Personal Revelation Disclosure]

From: Bill Roh (billroh@churchofvirus.com)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 17:16:19 MST

Sorry - first time I replied only to Roly, this is to the list

Thanks Roly - i do have her on ignore on this computer - I thought I
fixed
that as I like her again! I'll fix it here now as she should be off
ignore.

Answers: well, as I am a man of integrity - you would need to convince
my wife
first. After that, I would need to know that you had the proper tools -
ie..
The willingness. Then, if we spend some time together, and enjoy
ourselves,
you are set! Of course, a bed is not my first choice - and I enjoy a bit
of
risk, so a balcony, building roof, beach - all these places could be
fun.
Besides, I've always thought you were sexy despite our disagreements!

As for lasting 8 hours - well that depends. I have a few times when i
had a
willing mate, but over the last few years my wife has NOT been
interested in
such passion, unfortunately. But, I am sure I could be up for it given
the
opportunity! I would certainly do my best to please!

Bill