Re: virus: Personal Revelation Disclosure

From: Bodie (mclarkc@essex.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 02 2002 - 09:51:57 MST

Well heres mine
 2 I have never been in a porn movie
 22 I'm actually not the gender you think I am.
 23 I like to watch.
 24 I like you to watch.
 25 I find unsafe sex very stimulating.
 28 I have never had sex with a squid
 29 I have a thing for corn-cobs
 32 I knew immediately what was meant when people talked about hamsters and
 duct-tape. alt.binaries.pictures.erotica.hamsters.duct.tape is my favorite
 Usenet channel (almost)
 36 I look better in your clothes than you do.
 41 Underage? What is that?
 70 Did you ever see Psycho?
 72 I'm my own evil twin.
 73 I hate my family.
 76 I have a severe physical reaction to sunlight. (don't know on that
score :)
 79 My drinking problem is almost under control.
 80 I'm a kleptomaniac.
 81 I'm epileptic.
 85 I believe that bathing destroys crucial body oils.
 89 I squeeze the toothpaste tube from the top.
 91 I flunked credit counseling.
 131 I'm a carnivore.
 134 I believe coffee making is a sacred ritual.
 147 I'm a drug addict. (alcohol mainly)
 158 The voices in my head say I should kill you, but I think I can ignore
 them this time.
 164 I did time.
 666 Hermit is the personification of Eeevil (for not mentioning me in
his post :)